Required Password Change Reminder
As part of our policy to further enhance the security of Vu you are required to change your password every 0 days.
You can change your password now under the 'My Account' section.
Premex Group Limited Privacy Notice - Vu Platform
Who We Are
Premex Group Limited “we” are a provider of specialist outsourcing services to the insurance and legal sectors.
The following privacy notice explains how we use the information we collect about you through your use of the Vu platform.
The Purpose for Processing:
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- manage your use of the site including registration and account administration;
- carry out security checks;
- provide you/your business with service updates or important notices.
Lawful Basis for Processing
We believe that we have a genuine and legitimate reason to process your personal data and we do not feel that processing your personal data will harm any of your rights and interests.
We operate on the basis that you have been directed to use the Vu platform by the company you/ your company are directly engaged with and are happy to use the Vu platform to aid in the facilitation and provision of services with them.
Categories of Recipients
- We will never share your information with any third parties that intend to use your personal data for their own purposes, other than what they are required to by law.
- We will share your personal data with selected third parties who assist us in our service provision to you.
- All third parties are fully vetted to ensure that your data is only shared and stored with companies that comply with all applicable Data Protection Regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act.
All personal data held on the Vu platform will be managed in accordance with the retention controls documented and published by the company you are directly engaged with. Please refer to them for further information about the retention and use of your personal data.
Under the Data Protection Act you have the following rights in relation to your personal data.
- Right to Access - You have a right to request a copy of your personal data.
- Right to Rectification - You have the right to ask us at any time to make any corrections or remove any personal data that you believe is inaccurate.
- Right to Erasure - You have the right to request the erasure of the personal data. However we may still need to retain personal data to comply with our legal obligations. In the event of a request we will provide you with full details of the personal data that we are required to retain.
- Right to Restriction - You have the right to request a restriction in the processing of your personal data.
- Right to Objection - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
We will aim to respond to any requests relating to your rights without undue delay and in any case within 30 calendar days of receipt of your request. We may ask you to confirm your identity so that we can validate a request. If you would like to make a request, please email or write to us using the contact details provided below.
If you are unhappy about any aspect of our process and you would like to file a complaint please contact us using the details below.
Alternatively if you would like to make a complaint or report a concern about the way in which we have processed your personal data then please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office who will be able to provide further assistance.
If you have any further questions or would like to raise any concerns about the way in which your personal data has been processed, please feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer using the information provided below:
Please indicate in the header of the email that the email is intended for the Data Protection Officer.
Write to us:
Data Protection Officer
Legal and Compliance Dept
Futura Park Middlebrook